Monica Yates, is one of the masters of recipe creation and has some incredible vegetarian options amongst her arsenal. I am very happy to be featuring her DELICIOUS Turmeric Latte recipe. Which is perfect for this chilly winter and turmeric being a super food, a natural anti inflammatory and immune booster. If you know me, you know I am in LOVE with turmeric and especially turmeric lattes!
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
Pinch of vanilla powder
2 cups coconut milk (recipe below)
1 scoop collagen - to make it frothy!
- Combine turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper and vanilla powder in a little bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of this mix to coconut milk over medium heat and whisk until combined and hot.
- Add the collagen and mix until dissolved.
- Transfer to your Vitamix blender and blend for 15-20 seconds on level 5 (medium-high) until frothy.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings and serve!
Make your own coconut milk: Combine 400ml canned full-fat coconut milk with 650ml filtered water and blend on level 1 of your Vitamix (the lowest setting of your blender) or shake vigorously in a sealed jar. Do not over mix in a blender or the coconut and water will split.
Follow Monica Yates and all her delicious cooking adventures via her socials