This week, the legends at Maxwell & Williams have decided to share a great afternoon cocktail recipe! This pairs beautifully with last week's Lemon and Thyme bars! I think it's time we all organised an afternoon tea with all these gorgeous ideas!
Elderflower Gin Cocktail
Serves: 4 | Prep: 10mins
- Ice cubes
- 1 pink grapefruit
- A few juniper berries
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 240ml good quality gin (60ml double nip per cocktail) • 60ml elderflower cordial
- 600ml tonic water
- Chill the drinking glass prior to serving. Add ice to the glass.
- Segment your grapefruit. Squeeze the juice out from the remaining
- membrane with your hand and split between the glasses.
- Add grapefruit slices, juniper berries, and a rosemary sprig to each glass.
- Pour 60ml gin into each glass. Add the cordial and tonic then stir before drinking.
- To make this cocktail a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the gin for a delicious mocktail.