So, Easter is over and you've got a tonne of eggs left? Instead of binge eating chocolate eggs whilst watching Netflix, why not get creative with your leftovers and make something a little more special?
This perfect 'left over egg' answer is thanks The Orange Pantry! It's a great idea to spruce up the eggs and you actually end up eating less chocolate thanks to the luxe additions!
Easter Egg filled with Strawberry Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 large vegan Easter egg, broken in half,
- 2 cups of coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chia seeds
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 3 strawberries roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of crushed pistachios
- Place the Easter egg halves in the fridge
- Add the yogurt, maple syrup, chia seeds and strawberries in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place the yogurt mixture in the fridge and let sit for 1-2 hours until it thickens
- Remove the Easter egg and yogurt mixture from the fridge
- Fill the Easter egg halves with the yogurt mixture
- Top with strawberry bits and crushed pistachios