Such an easy treat to whip up! Plus, they are pretty guilt free and the whole family will inhale them. Use maple syrup and coconut milk chocolate to make these tasty treats vegan, and use sugar free chocolate to make them, you guessed it, sugar free.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons organic or raw honey, melted (organic maple syrup would also work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups organic shredded coconut
Mix, form into shape and freeze!
Dip in chocolate of your liking and store in fridge or freezer until firm. Enjoy!
*If you want these delicious morsels to be sugar free, and want to make your own chocolate here is a great mix;
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup organic maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
Heat, stir and dip!