I've shared 2 savoury recipes so thought I would sweeten it up this week - here's a simple, delicious fudge shared with me by Rude Health!
Chilli Lime Peanut Chocolate Fudge
A no-bake, gooey, peanut-ty, fudge-y affair with a hint of lime and a hit of chilli that can be whipped up in minutes. A quick stint in the fridge and they are ready to serve. Store them in the fridge to keep them for longer, or hide them in the cupboard to avoid having to share.
Prep time: 45 minutes (includes setting time) | Cook time: N/A | Serves: 20
- 55g Rude Health Peanut Drink
- 60g cocoa
- 75g coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 25g peanut butter
- Zest 2 limes
- 2 good-sized pinches dried chilli flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- Small handful of chopped peanuts, plus extra chilli flakes, lime zest and sea salt flakes for topping
- Line a small rectangular plastic container (approx 10 x 13 cm) with parchment. Use enough to make sure ensure that the parchment is big enough to cover the bottom and sides as to ensure you can easily remove the fudge from the tin.
- Add the ingredients to a blender jug and use a high-speed blender to blend until smooth.
- Scrape the fudge mixture into the prepared container and use the back of a spoon or a knife spread it evenly, it will be very thick.
- Top with the chopped peanuts and extra chilli, lime zest and sea salt.
- Place the fudge in the fridge to set. This should take about half an hour.
- Once set, use the parchment to lift the fudge out of the container. Cut the fudge into 2cm squares and serve. Store leftovers in the fridge; this should keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Treat those tastebuds. Tuck. Right. In.