4 Sweet Potato Wraps
1tsp cumin (ground)
1tsp chilli powder (optional)
Pinch of salt/pepper
1 cup of sweet potato (in 1cm diced cubes)
1 tin of crushed tomatoes
1 tin of cannellini beans
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Slightly grease (or line) 2 small shallow/flan tart tins. (They should be exactly the size of the wrap)
- Take 2 BFree wraps and lightly moisten one side, putting them together to create a thicker wrap. Use the wrap to line the tart tin. Repeat with the second tin. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Fry the onion and spices in a dash of olive oil for 3 - 4 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the sweet potato and continue stirring for another 5 minutes.
- When the oven is pre-heated; blind bake the tart cases for 5 minutes. They should not brown but merely ‘seal’ and dry out slightly.
- Add the tomato to the saucepan and cook for 15 minutes until thick, and the sweet potato is cooked.
- Stir through cannellini beans and cook for 3 more minutes, until heated through.
- Whilst still hot, place spoonfuls of mixture into the tarts - do not overfill.
- Using a spoon, make three ‘wells’ in the mixture and crack an egg into each. The mixture will hold the egg in place.
- Carefully place the tarts back into the oven for 10 minutes, until the white is cooked but the yolks are still runny. (NOTE: If your eggs aren’t cooking fast enough, after 10 minutes you can place under the grill).
- Remove tarts from oven and slide onto plates. Top with fresh parsley and serve immediately.